Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project of Ibias - how can I project a current source

Status
Not open for further replies.

brenox

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Project of Ibias

Hello, how can I project a current source? I have to project an Ibias of 2 uA. I was thinking about projecting a Cascode Current-Sinker Inverter, but is just that simple? I've seen once, some big projects just for Ibias, so I'm not sure about this simple inverter. I've looked for some projects of Ibias in the internet and some books but didn't found anything about it.

Any reply will be appreciated!

Re: Project of Ibias

The key thing here are the specs. If you just have to make any ibias with 2uA, that's easy. Even easier that what you propose.

Now, what should the noise be?, mismatch between the different current sources?, variation with temperature?, supply voltage? ...

Re: Project of Ibias

It was not given any specification. The power supply is 3.15 V. But how can I project an Ibias with the less noise as possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back