Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project ideas for data communications and networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

piash

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey i am doing my undergraduate . this semester i have taken the course data communications & networking, here is a project paper that i need to submit after 1 month. can anyone help me giving suitable & nice ideas, which topic i choose for my paper, it's urgent, if anyone wanna help me here is my e-mail address....

piashdas@yahoo.com

wish your reply

i need project ideas

project ideas can be :

modulation techniques
network data security
error correction and dection

meterial related to these fields can be downloaded from

www.portal.acm.org

Re: i need project ideas

Why not going into hardware? If you have the background undertake a project with witch you can interface different protocols using hardware interface with certain software. It is covering all the staff around networking from both ends.

D.

i need project ideas

what about the gsm call jammer.
this is one of the best project.
second iz fire hunting robort which will search for the fire and turn his fan on and will cool down the fire.
hope that u got some guideline

virus king

Implementation of codecs using matlab
Implementation of audio coding techniques using micro-controllers (Eg: CVSD for Bluetooth)
Network security Algorithms..

Try to study some aspects of WiFi .... do some actual tests on the network, as its the easily available set up these days...
Sidd

since it is semester project, i would like to recommend you study comparison of different modulation techniques such as , BPSK, QPSK, QAM etc.

i need project ideas

If you love mathematics I suggest working on Network coding, If not Peer-to-Peer networks are HOT topics in networking

since it is semester project, i would like to recommend you study comparison of different modulation techniques such as , BPSK, QPSK, QAM etc.

In the field of networking,

IEEE 802.17(Resilient Packet Ring)

is very recent topic. Also, lots of information available on this topic on some websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.