Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming languages

Status
Not open for further replies.

marihari

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am new to dsp, i want to know the programming languages which can be used for embedded system designing? Based on what aspect we want to select the programming language?

The most usual is C/C++ if you are talking about keep some performance as high as possible.

+++

i want to know whether we can use uml(unified modelling language) and how it is different from c/c++,embedded c.

Why we use uml in embedded systems. please let me know whats the differnce between programming and modelling language..

These 2 languages are designed for purposes completely different, so that there is no relation.
One is target to give instructions to the system, and other is target to describe overall working of the system.

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.