Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programming Jennic 5148

Status
Not open for further replies.

apogie

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI
I am new to programming Jennic's 5148 and need some assistance.
Can anyone please suggest me some documents which would help me write codes/programs for the micro-controller.

hope this helps,

**broken link removed**

Reactions: apogie

apogie

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks a lot for the links.
I have hone through the datasheet and module conection, but cannot find the programming aspect.

this should help,

**broken link removed**

Do you already have a starter kit or some hardware to work upon?

Yes I have the Jennic 5148 module and the connecting cables. All the required hardware components are present.
I have the eclipse development environment, read through the pdf files along with it. Also I have been through the support links for forums but could not find anything substantial to start off my programming for the device.

:)

So, so you need the library files or what to exactly start off??

basically, some sort of index which tells me the available functions in various header files and say a simple program based on the jennic5148 micro-controller.
The programming style, as in initializing device and stopping device, stuff like that would be great if available.

Thanks for all the help !

I am sure the header files contain a small description of the functions available, if you have them.

Will be easier to go through the header files for understanding the API.

apogie

thanks for that ... can u provide any suggestions about the basic programming style. i.e initializing the controller and stuff.

I am not exactly familiar with the jennic controller, but in general, there's a init() function present to set the state of the controller.

Rest, all the functions are specified in the header files along with the parameters they need to be passed as arguments. So just try out with very simple programs to see if you are able to do them. Then build upon that.

apogie

will do that.
thanks a lot lot for all your assistance. :)

Hello! I would really appreciate if I could get those PDFs as well since I am working on a school project that involves these devices.

Thank you in advance

hello,

i'm a newbie in programming with jennic 5148
i have a MCU.
i have some problems in getting started with jn5148
I would like to know how to get started with these devices, code examples, how to compile using Eclipse and add the required libraries, how to make a PCB for it.

I would really appreciate your help as well.
Thank you very much in advance

Tuan,
From Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.