Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programmer for the PIC16F84A

Status
Not open for further replies.

sathyajitb

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I want a programmer cicuit and the software to program a pic16f84a.I googled and found loads of them.I tried this one:

**broken link removed**

but it is not working...whenever i execute the command given in the software command prompt will not respond....i guess its not documented well

can anyone tell me which programmer to use? it must be easy to use...and preferrably with gui...

Maybe PONYPROG is worth looking at - it offers more than just PIC16F84:

Regards,
IanP

Hi,
A PIC programmer is faster when you use the parallel port or a USB port instead of the serial por.
I use the 2 kinds of PIC programmers(Serial and Parallel), and I prefer Parallel.
Here, u can get the schematic and PCB for the programmer, it support 12, 16, 18 and DSPIC series.
http://www.coolcircuit.com/project/picprog/
Here thera is another PIC PROGRAMMER:
**broken link removed**

In software, the best choice is to use EPICWIN o WINPIC800, because they are faster than others. But I prefer WINPIC800(Is the fastest).

The hardware and software mencionated support PIC16F84A.

www.dontronics.com is brend in world of microcontrollers. So I believe they never be publish something which is not good.
So, try to make more effort to find mistake in your circuit. This programmer is good covered I think.
Any programmer project will not work if you enable to find mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back