Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programmer for the AT89C52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made one follow this:**broken link removed**
But i didn't work, "Firmware V3" files at **broken link removed**
I loaded to microcontroller, but my master chip did not detect any other chip. May be files had been changed.

I want to upload a .bin file to the AT89C52 MCU, but most software does not support .bin files... is there software that accepts .bin for any of these programmers mentioned in this post?

anjoem said:
I want to upload a .bin file to the AT89C52 MCU, but most software does not support .bin files... is there software that accepts .bin for any of these programmers mentioned in this post?
Why don't use a bin-to-hex converter?
Go to ke*il web site, and find your way to the Utilities page.

Cheers,

trungtry said:
I made one follow this:**broken link removed**
But i didn't work, "Firmware V3" files at **broken link removed**
I loaded to microcontroller, but my master chip did not detect any other chip. May be files had been changed.

The mentioned sunrom programmer is ok.I have built and checked it recently.

It supports a lot of chips

picstudent

Luckybuilding said:
Now, which is the best?

Hai

I am afraid that I am not having the answer for your question,

but

**broken link removed**

This thing works ok!

That I have verified with available chips.

picstudent

have some make a Serial SPI for at89s51, at89s52 becouse i plane to use it with my USB to SERIAL adapter /becouse my lap. haven't COM/

Re: 89s5x interfaces quotation

I made this one (same as sokrat says) and WORKS PERFECT!!!!!

**broken link removed**

Mr.Cube

Sir Sorry if I am at wrong place, the given file for master IC in this circuit is in bin format, What I have studied is that hex file is for mcu not bin file.
Can you please explain and show me the way to burn bin file into 8051 mcu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back