Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programmer for HP Lazerjet cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adolph

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Any one that can help me with diagram and program for simple programmer that can program and read HP cartridges chip. Please it will save lots of money. I have collected lots of cartridges and it is not empty and i am not interested in buying pirate chips.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Please it will be highly appreciated.:p

that chip cost 0.60 USD in China... don't be greedy just buy it....

that chip cost 0.60 USD in China... don't be greedy just buy it....

Yes easy to say. Give me the link . For that price i buy a 100. But the last time i baught in SA they charge me for 4 chips R650-00 an only 3 had work. I am not greedy only try to save.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you recognize the chip that is being used and what is the number of the chip that i can use to replace this one if you interested to help.

Some of chips used for cartridges can be:

1-Wire - Industry's Most Efficient Solution for Printer Cartridge Authentication and Usage Monitoring
**broken link removed**

In other hand on some HP laserJets as HP LaserJet CB542A Print Cartridge, we can have 12F683 :

sku_23143_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.