Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programmer 3000U - share your experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

icprogrammer

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
programmer 3000u

hi All,
i want to take a programmer. and i need programmer with some newest drives. i am consider this programmer 3000U. does any one have it? please share your experience with me if so?
thanks.**broken link removed**

Re: programmer 3000U

hi,
i need program with newest chip. like some newest 25XXX SPI chips.

programmer 3000U

The PICkit2 can program some SPI chips as well as almost any PIC. it's also 10x cheaper than the 3000U

What microcontroller are you going to use the 25xxx chips with?

Problem with universal programmers is they don't update as often and you're at the mercy of the company that builds them to keep them up to date.

Re: programmer 3000U

i need program with newest chip. like some newest 25XXX SPI chips.

Is your middle name Rockafella by any chance .. $999 for a programmmer - yikes :!:

As BlueRoom says for $35 you can buy a new Part Number: PG164120 - PICkit 2 Microcontroller Programmer with a full US guarantee.

It currently programs a good few of the 25xx chips but even if it doesn't do the one you want - then simply program up a little pic to write out to the eeprom chip - Microchips SPI EEprom application notes are good basic working examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back