Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programing the microcontroller from a to z

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodo_8008

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi....all

i wish you are fine

please i would like to help me in learning how to prgram the microcontroller from A to Z including the device used to write on it throught the computer also how to read it and how to program it with vb or assembly with drawing and full explainations in details........with examples

please.....please help me i am a biggener

ok thanks
but
in the first websit you had given to me:

i know the function of the pins but i would like to ask you some questions because i am litte confused,,,,please be patient with me

1)at pin 4 ,,, if it is connect it means keeping the data and disconnecting it means not keeping the data? or if i only connect it for a while it erase the data? or what is it's use?

2)how to record data on it......i mean which pin should be (I) to record and which should be (I) to read the data.....or how can i read and write...not by using any language or software,,but by sending and recieving only (I or O) to the pins,,,,and how about order sequance and speed.

please........reply

thanks

hello friend,
the simple µcontroller is 89c51 i am giving a pdf file. in which u get every thing about µcontroller

deepu_ttc said:
hello friend,
the simple µcontroller is 89c51 i am giving a pdf file. in which u get every thing about µcontroller

hi
the file is datasheet from ATMEL site www.atmel.com
please post the link instead of the file.
have a nice day
Ahmed

ok thanks
but
in the first websit you had given to me:

i know the function of the pins but i would like to ask you some questions because i am litte confused,,,,please be patient with me

1)at pin 4 ,,, if it is connect it means keeping the data and disconnecting it means not keeping the data? or if i only connect it for a while it erase the data? or what is it's use?

2)how to record data on it......i mean which pin should be (I) to record and which should be (I) to read the data.....or how can i read and write...not by using any language or software,,but by sending and recieving only (I or O) to the pins,,,,and how about order sequance and speed.

please........reply

thanks

any body no reply yet . because i have same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back