Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Program to interface graphical lcd of with 32 pic microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal3558

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Sir,
I am using pic 32 micro-controller (pic32MX795F512L) & trying to interface it with 3.2 inches QVGA graphical LCD connected to multimedia expansion board. i am also download example programs. it was run successfully. but if i made any change in program. it does not display on graphical lcd but built successfully. Could anyone please help me to tell me how can i write a new program to interface my micro-controller with lcd. also suggest me how i can make changes in example program...

please if any body find any solution . give me a msg on +919814762290

What is the exact model number of the QVGA Display? Do you have schematics of the design?

What is the exact model number of the QVGA Display? Do you have schematics of the design?

ANs: i am sending you data sheet of multimedia media expansion board on which QVGA dispaly is attached. I am also sending you the graphical user interface which i made on power point. could you please make a program to according to this GUI. please find the attachment. View attachment Multimedia Board Users Guide (DS61160A).pdfView attachment Ppt0000004.pptView attachment Multimedia Board Users Guide (DS61160A).pdfView attachment Ppt0000004.ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.