Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with lm338k

Status
Not open for further replies.
The opamp distributes the load equally to the three LM338 regulators. You can add a PNP emitter-follower transistor like a TIP32 to the output of the opamp inside its negative feedback loop, then many regulators can be used.
only need to add that transistor to the circuit and can i connect the next regulator parallel is ther any other modification that i have to do???

- - - Updated - - -

And can you help me with that schematic??? please sir??

I modified the schematic so it can supply 20A to burn out your cheap Chinese servo. I do not like HobbyKing products.

Attachments

• 20A regulator.png
    20A regulator.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 68
Don't say so its my bachelor's main project :( Demonstration is day after tomorrow m working hard on it.......

so it can supply 20A to burn out your cheap Chinese servo
You are kidding right? It only works when m giving a output of LM338K regulator in parallel with the 15A ....

But anyway Thanks a lot sir :)

Rating of new 1K is same right????

- - - Updated - - -

Also is there any replacements for TIP32 ??? In case if i dint got it here (as i mentioned here its bit hard to get components :( )

Sir thanks for all the help :) one last question, how that op amp TL081 works as an load distributor can you illustrate its working????

Status
Not open for further replies.