Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with simulation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bm810978

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends:

I've downloaded JPEG encode from this link...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
**broken link removed**
-------------------------------------------------------------------

the project maintainer said that this is fully functional...but I have some problem to simulate it with ISE Foundation 8.1.03 i...I have problem how to simulate core...

i'd be thankful if anyone can help me...i need it so much ;)

Best regards,
A.Yazdanbakhsh

Email: amir.yazdanbakhsh@gmail.com

Trying using ModelSim XE III 6.1i
It's is a freeware in the Xilinx webpage.

thx for ur reply...but in my university, we have ISE foundation 8.1i...and this is purchased by faculty...i didn't get what u exactly mean? 8.1i have problem??

thx again

Yep. i'm also using the same version as urs. I'm studying in my polytechnics. Most schs will use ISE v8.1i. It's better for u to use Modelsim XE III 6.1i or 6.2g. Get ur lab techinians or teacher-in-charge to unlock installation of programs. Modelsim would work better on Xilinx on my preference. Because Modelsim and xilinx came from the same company, Xilinx Inc. .

What are the problems you have??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back