Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with simulating loop antenna in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

maciasas

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi....

I've little problems to make simulation of loop antenna in hfss. The antenna is big 52mm on 32mm (six loops - for 13.56MHz). I get big mesh. In help, I found that I should use low-order solution and lambda ref should be 0.05. When I will get better results if I use low-order and lambda ref or without including them in simulation?

Re: loop antenna

Hi maciasas,

I think you can try with lamda refreshment = 0.3333 as default, and no need to do mesh for simulation as refering to HFSS_v10_full_book.
HFSS will automatically mesh you model and It's the simplest way to overcome big mesh problem.

regards!

loop antenna

thx.

but in fact mesh can be big, I only want to get good results, which will have less difference between simulation and realization

loop antenna

i need to know a way to calculate field inetensity when i have only know input to antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back