Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with red error diode in ICD2

Status
Not open for further replies.

e457

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
It's my ICD2 picture.

glad to reg this forum:)

Re: My ICD2

Did anyone saw red LED diode (error diode) shining. I have icd2 clone for few months and during work several errors were ocured but red diode was always off.

Nice pack for ICD2 . there are many topics and posts about iCD2 in this forum but when a newbie want to make a ICD2 being confused.please post your complete design for icd2( schematic, pcb ,firmware , and your nice notes).your post could be a good reference for all who want to make iCD2.
thanks

**broken link removed** and read post This is a working RS232.... ICD2 !!!! by crazy duck. This is all that you are need.

predrage said:
Did anyone saw red LED diode (error diode) shining. I have icd2 clone for few months and during work several errors were ocured but red diode was always off.

yes, on my ICD2 clone I've seen it flashing when I used wrong bootloader, but after it, using a right bootloader it remains idle.

Added after 4 minutes:

by the way, there is image of my device

http://www.floyd.szm.sk/b/icd.jpg

it's conneted to little experimental board with 18F452, and up on right side is standard 16*2 char display, so you ccan imagine size of my ICD clone :)

sorry for poor quality of image, my old old camera can't do it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.