Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with receiving SetAddress from ISP1581 USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

al78

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ISP1581 problem

Hello all,
I have a problem with the Philips' ISP1581 USB.
When the host initiates the recognition of the USB, I'm receiving the Setup interrupt in which I'm sending the device descriptor. Immediately after that I'm receiving reset interrupt.
According to the specification, after this sequence, I have to receive SetAddress, but the host rerties two more times the above described and the result is that the device is not recognized.
Has anyone got this problem before?
I will be very glad if someone give me a clue about the situation.

Best regards to all

Re: ISP1581 problem

Hello Al78,

I've been experiencing exactly the same problem with the Philips ISP1581, and was wondering whether you had resolved the issue?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: ISP1581 problem

Hi All

I am also using isp1581 with 8051. I have to interface these i hope you are working on it . I need support. I have to initilaise the chip using that so how to write a code in C for that and what is the initializing sequence for that. If you can assist me.
Thanks
Madhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back