Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with Interactive Length Tuning for Parallel Signal using Altium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahjoo

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm having trouble of making the Interactive Length Tuning for the Parallel signal trace.
I've make the setting as on below but the result of the trace are not as "Mitered with Arcs" as setting picture below.

Any setting that need to set in order to the "Mitered with Arcs" trace pattern?

Currently using Alitum Designer 10.

ScreenHunter_01 Nov. 21 18.51.jpg

ScreenHunter_02 Nov. 21 19.00.jpg

I don't use Altium, but try mitred with 45 deg if it has it, may not be able to form the arcs, worth a try....:)

Review the online documentation and see that mitering with arcs is well supported for 45 degree routes.

I think it's just a problem of inappropriate parameters. By the way, what's your trace width if gap is set to 0.2 mm?

The documentation example shows how miter radius can be interactively adjusted, as usual all setting are accessable through CTRL-F1.

Thanks FvM, got it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back