Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Problem with Genius Programmer G540.... [Ccs C Compiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you please help me with installing G40's drives in win 8 64 bit

hey,

i just buy a g540 to burn sst27sf256, the installation is ok, but when i choose this eeprom on the select menu, i've this error message:

"MDI

Sorry! Yur slection is not supurted now."

this eeprom is on the device list, can you help me?

just buy a g540 to burn sst27sf256, the installation is ok, but when i choose this eeprom on the select menu, i've this error message:

"MDI

Sorry! Yur slection is not supurted now."

this eeprom is on the device list, can you help me?

Although I have not tried to program this device, if I select the device it loads without the error message you reported. Try updating your software, from **broken link removed**

Reactions: pij

pij

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
ok thanks.

it's the same with this soft, i have the version 5.20 on win 7 64bit (it was the same on xp 32bit last week)

My version of the software may be more up to date than yours, as I understand it (I may be wrong) the software while being 4.20 comes in different stepping numbers. I think the version I have is the latest version. You can download it and try it (I also corrected many of the spelling errors) here,

Reactions: pij

pij

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thx for your help,

the version 5.20 come from the link on your message #24, maybe it's ok with the 4.20, can you send me it?

this time, i tested: 5.20 + your .exe on win7 64 bit, i have the same message, i will test on win xp this week end

I am sorry I made a mistake on the version number, I should have said 5.2 not 4.2.

The above link is the latest version of 5.2 with some spelling and grammar corrections, it works on my XP system with the sst27sf256 as far as loading the device goes, but I have not actually tried to program this devices as I do not have one.

so i test with 5.20 + your .exe on win Xp 32bit.

it's always the same error message, it's very strange because i have no error with sst27sf512 for example.
i have the error without chip on the G540 too.

this is some screens about my problem:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Sorry I have made yet another mistake, I tested the sst27sf256 WITHOUT the programmer connected and I did not get the error message, however when I connected the programmer I get the same error message as you. Another bug with the G540 software. You could try programming it as a sst27sf512, you will get an error message, but it may program correctly.

ok, thx.

i tested with 512 but there is error before burning.

there is no post-sale customer service? because i cantacted them two times but i have no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.