Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with conversion loss and noise figure of a diode mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

beta3

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi anyone. I want to derive conversion loss and noise figure of a diode mixer with hsms2800 diode. I know that first,I should analysis large signal and derive large signal voltage and current of diode with harmonic balance method and then,small signal analysis with conversion matrix of component of circuit and derive the goals.but I don't know how should start for problem solving! How should I derive large signal voltage and current of diode with harmonic balance method?! I have some articles about the nonlinear and large signal analysis,but I haven't properly understand to what should I do! Plz help with any example or anything u know!

HB is already a simulation technique for small and large signal driven condition.
In order to see voltages and currents, all you should do is to assign netname for voltages,a current probe for currents..

HB is already a simulation technique for small and large signal driven condition.
In order to see voltages and currents, all you should do is to assign netname for voltages,a current probe for currents..

I know,but I want to solve the problem with coding in matlab and I have problem with solving a differential equation that is in optimization algorithm (given in MICROWAVE MIXES ,S.MASS) for the harmonic balance method in large signal analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back