Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with ANSYS 13 license server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

massamp

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with Ansys, I don't know why, but when I try to install license file, I get a message:

"invalid file license the flexlm ID in the file does not match the system FLEXLm ID"

I found, a solution via LMTOOLS, but when I used this software I started a license server, but not completely, when I run a Server ANSLIC_ADMIN Utility in bottom box I can see:

ANSYS, Inc. License Manager status:
Licensing Interconnect: not running
Licensing Interconnect Monitor: not running
FLEXlm: running

At least I can run a Workbench, but I get on begin error message:
"Colud not connect to any license server.
The serves is down or is not responsive.
Ansysli_servers: 2325@PC
FLEXlm Servers: 1055@PC"
I can't ignore this, but I don't know whether Ansys will be work properly.

About my computer I got a Win 7 x64, and there is another problem i don't have a network card, (I can't install ethernet drivers to my samsung r560 on Win 7.)

Maybe someone met with that errors.
Thanks a lot.

Why don´t you ask for supplyer techincal support ?

+++

Because I don't have a months to wait for answer, and the technical support never help me with anything,
for example this ethernet driver for samsung, the response was:
"driver was on page,but now there isn't, so I can't help you", so I have a problem because I have a old laptop,
and maybe someone from here can help me much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back