Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem using SM8223AP caller ID chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

taskmn57

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am using a caller ID chip which can detect both FSK and DTMF caller IDs on its input there is differential amplifier which we use a protection circuit to connect [TIP, RING] to it and there are very precise resistors in the input network.
I could run one of these chips some years ago but now I don't have the documents of that design.
the problem I have is that the chip can detect rings but when I monitor pos and neg inputs of amplifier I see that it has allways a 50Hz noise on it so can't detect caller IDs ?!:-( I just used the application circuit but I don't know whay it is not working, unfortunately I don't have documents of the project that I did before so I need someones help.

Can anybody help?
I would appreciate any help.

Hossein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back