Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem of overlap address when burn a microcontroller program into EEPROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

katrin111

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
i have face a problem to burn my microcontroller program into EEPROM..when i finished burn my program into EEPROM, it cannot run out the result i desire. i think may be is the program of overlap address but i had changed many times of my program memory to store in different address but still cannot get the output. its only show question mark for me. How to make sure that the address of EEPROM is free and no overlap.

i need some helps to solve this problem...

thank you.

Are you sure you are not running into protected area of eeprom?

Many processors have protected area for bootloader routine. There can also be user specified protected area.

I am not very sure about it but i think that is only problem because my program can run and show me the perfect output before i program it into EEPROM but when i program it into the EEPROM, it cannot show the output which i desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back