Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem finding a FSI-150 series Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshayadiga

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am facing problems finding a good way to connect FSI-150 lands to another board.

I have found one samtec connector which is fit for it , but i don't know what kind of socket/connector is required on the other-end [one end being FSI-150]?

Could somebody tell more about the ways we could connect the FSI-150 to another board?

PLease help me ..
Thank YOu in Advance :)

Hi

FSI connector has no counter co.nnector to mate with. it touches tospecial designed PCB pads which are done to touch to FSI.Thus FSI is prefrred for systems with not big mechanical stress like high speed systems.One example of.FSI cpnn.and its recommended pad counter in atmel s stk600 boards and its related docs.

http://store.atmel.com/PartDetail.aspx?q=p:10500155

Cheers

Thanks hakeen ,

But i have a basic question. Which category does this connector belong? So, that I could read up on similar connectors and look for options. Could you suggest some articles or tutorial on connectors of these types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back