Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Problem between PIC16F877A and l293d(motor driver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sequence most probably wrong. You only control one side. By using this you need to control all 4 sides. If you do what you have done, you have shorted part of the power source to GND.
}

tq for the sample code.. actually i trying to control 2 motors. i would like the both motors to rotate clockwise and anti-clockwise. the programming i send is based as i mentioned.. the result "both motors can rotate in clockwise" but "the anticlockwise rotation is very slow which unable my car to move".. after i check my PIC16.. the Voltage from the PIC to L293D is very low for the anticlockwise. for example:

output at PIC16
for clockwise
pin 1 high(5V)
pin 2 low (0V)

for anticlockwise
pin 1 low (0V)
pin 2 high (1V) <---- the problem()

do u have idea how can i solve this problem, Thank you..

what is the pwm duty cycle you have applied?

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks to all for your willingness to help me to solve my problem..at last that thing work fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.