Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem 2 diferent speed whit 2 diferent pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCMC

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

I use a pc whit winxp sp3 celeron 2.6ghz 500mb ram and I reach a dsl speed of 1672 kbps BW 209.1 kbps transfer rate for download and 637 kbps 79 kbps for upload,
tested from here https://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/.

and I use the laptop of my friend whit win vista home premium 64bit sp1, intel duo core 2.0ghz, and the the test is better than my pc 1738 kbps BW 217.3 kbps transfer rate and 585 kbps 73.1 kbps transfer rate.

I use the same test whit mozilla firefox, I use for my pc tuneup utilities speed optimizer for internet mtu, rwin etc. and use xp antispy to set connection limit to 50 from 10 default in winxp sp3, but the result is the same, why ??

is the operating system the difference or the capacity of both pc or what, I confuse
:? is possible anybody explain !!

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.