Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

probability very difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsanelahimirza

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

i m student. learning a course.

probability and statistics for scientists and engineers by walpol

it is getting difficult to remember which formula to b used where
so i got less marks in sessionals

plz anyone tell me is there any shortcut to remember statistics formulas and where to apply them

ehsanelahimirza said:
hi

i m student. learning a course.

probability and statistics for scientists and engineers by walpol

it is getting difficult to remember which formula to b used where
so i got less marks in sessionals

plz anyone tell me is there any shortcut to remember statistics formulas and where to apply them

You need to be more clear on what you're having trouble with. There are various sections of probability and statistics that use different formulas. The first probability part, then the various single mean distributions, comparisons between two means, and the list continues you on. Which part are you having issues with?

does any one have the text book of it

i believe there only are 3 axioms... but I remembered only one. universe is one, what you want is a fraction of the universe, and that fraction is probability and the remainding universe minus what you what is complement probability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back