Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Prblems about AC coupling between two closed loop amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegasus-215

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, there~
i want to put a high pass fiter between two closed loop amp to act as a DOC (direct current offset cancellation).

in the figuer below, the op point in the input and output ports should be 900mV.

Before the capacitor and the resistors (AC coupling circuit)are put in the circuit, this circuit works well.

As the cap. (1pF) and res.(1M ohm) are put in the circuit, it will change the second closed loop amp's input op point, about 1.79v(i use tsmc0.18, 1.8v technology).

between the two res. in the AC coupling, is a reference voltage, 900mV.

i find if the res. value are set to 500k ohm, the 2nd closed loop amp's input op point will be 900mV. But in this condition, if i want the high pass's cut-off frequency is 1M Hz(my amp's bandwidth is 12M Hz), the cap.'s value should be 17p F.

Is 17p F too large to be accepted?
what other solutions can be found to make the 2nd closed loop amp's input op point is 900mV?

thanks a lot~

Shouldn't you feed back from vout+ to vin- , and vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.