Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PowerSupply ınverter Charger Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

gevv

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
**broken link removed**

Power 830 pcs

İnverter 41 pcs

Charger 187 pcs

Download
**broken link removed**
pass:gevv

PowerSupply İnverter Charger Archive

archive clean and update+link update

I can`t open it. tried in Total Commander and still can`t. How I can combine these 2 files? pass not working.

This file is compressed and splitted in to 2 parts in .rar format.

To recover it back to the original format, you need to copy these 2 parts into the same folder, and then uncompress with part1.rar only, 2 parts will be connected automatically.

To unrar them, the most powerful software is WinRar from www.rarlab.com. However, it is not free.

The excellent free software can do this job is 7-zip. You can find it out from internet using Google.

Hope this help.

nguyennam

thank you for fast respose, but problem stil standing. I put these 2 files in one folder, try to extract first, input given password. then program extracting first and second file, and then wrote:"CRC failded in the encrypted file Power gevv.exe(wrong password?)" Unexpected end of archive.

I am using a Winrar v.3.40.

Hi. Try with lastest version of WinRAR(>=3.6).

Best Regards.

hi,

Still nothing, tried both programs including newer version of winrar.

I will keep trying.

can U upload a whole file in one file?

kind regards.

Hello.

Files removed...:cry:
Can someone make Reupload?

plz.

..........edit

link update add new link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search