Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power connectors PCB and cable mount

engr_joni_ee

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for PCB and cable mount power connectors. I have found the following two from Molex. These both are PCB mount power connector.

Molex 76825-0008
Molex 172064-1008

I am looking the counter part which can be mounted on the wires. What crimp connectors are used inside these housings ?
--- Updated ---

I found the following three connectors for cables. I am not sure if they fit on the PCB mount connectors in the first post.

Last edited:
Hi,

What crimp connectors are used inside these housings

you post the datasheets, but you don´t read them?
So you need us to read them for you?

Crimp: my hint: open the pdf and do a PDF_search for "crimp"
Counter part: my hint: open the pdf and do a PDF_search for "mates". Alternatively you just could read through the headlines of the datasheet sections.

I am not sure if they fit on the PCB mount connectors in the first post.
You are not sure whether they fit with Molex 76825-0008
And the datsheet says: "Mates with part(s)... 76825" (underlined, so they even act as a link. Press on it and you get to the according site)
How can they be more clear and more easy?

Klaus

I found the following two parts.

Molex 76825-0008: PCB Mount Female Power Connector, Wire-to-Board, 5.7 mm, 2 Rows, 8 Contacts, Through Hole Right Angle
Molex 171692-0108: Male Power Connector, Mega-Fit 171692, Receptacle, 8 Ways, 5.7 mm

They both are Compatible. One is PCB mount power connector to be soldered on the PCB. And the other is a compatible connector for cables.

The crimp terminals for the cable connector are 172063 and 76823. These crimp connectors are for cables and to be inserted in Molex 171692-0108.
Is there any crimp socket for Molex 76825-0008 ?

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: