Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power amplifier not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

bootaali

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i made a circuit of power amp..volts are ok and balanced at the both sides but the problem about voice..voice is not ok ..voice is weak not in pressure while volts a same according to circuit diagram...i am so wondering about this fault ..because i really dont understand about this problem..if volt have difference in circuit then can trace the fault..but volts are proper INPUT PRE DRIVE STAGE BIASING even output transistors.All stages OK but the sound is weak...so any person have any idea?? any suggestion???what could be problem..any ground problem?? i know here is a little missing in the circuit ..but what is missing i don,t know ... so please please please help me .. this is not a first time with me .. before i already make another circuit ..but same problem in that circuit..volt same but sound result weak poor...i changed my transformer filter capacitors bridge rectifier each and every thing but the problem is still ..so please help me:-(

Without a schematic of what you designed, I doubt anyone will be able to help

Status
Not open for further replies.