Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

positional sensor interface project

Status
Not open for further replies.

davew

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

Looking for some help in designing prototype product. Essentially a MEMs type positional sensor 2 or 3 axis ( looking at Hitachi H34C currently) interfaced to electronic gaming systems pc/ps3/xbox360 for input controller device type applications and products.

Im initally looking for suitable business partner (hobbist or professional) to initially generate protoboard , then microprocessor programmer for software interface to games systems. Someone with knowledge of both and prevoius sensor interfacing projects would be ideal.

In my humble opinion, and I think my colleagues here will agree with me, you should come up with an initial up-front offer of, say, 100 grand paid in cash (hand-to-hand) for the analysis and consideration of you proposal ..
After it is accepted you will be required to make progress payments every Friday before 5-oclock ..
The exact amount of progress payments will be discussed by BOARD members in the next couple of days, so I urge you to stay attached ..

For and on behalf …dadada ..

Best regards,
IanP

Thanks for your reply Ian.

Initially I'm looking for response from persons who 'may' be interested in project. Uk based would be ideal, but worldwide is not a problem.

I would then persue via private discussion, starting with confidentially agreement. The full scope of work would then be discussed.

I do not wish to discuss costs on the board. Of course a contract would be agreed at professional rates.

However just to confirm to those interested. This is purely a prototype board just for product development, possibly using an off the shelf 8bit microprocessor interface and software for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.