Status
Not open for further replies.

dipti82

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi i m doing my ME project in Channel allocation in cellular network. i want to simulate my algorithm. Can anybody tell me which is better either NS-2 or OPNET?

Hello Dipti,
OPNET provides its full-feature software to qualifying universities worldwide for academic research and teaching. OPNET Modeler provides several distinct advantages over NS-2/3 and other simulation software:
===========================================================================
 Extensive Model Library with Source Code: 800+ protocol and vendor device models available with source code, including specialized models such as UMTS, MANET, MPLS, WiMAX, and more
 Advanced Modeling and Simulation: Discrete Event, Analytical, and Hybrid technologies for high-fidelity, scalable simulations
 3D Visualization Environment: Visualize routing, node mobility, terrain, and other elements of wireless communications
 Graphical Model Development Environment: Create models in a graphical, C/C++ hierarchical modeling environment
 Software Documentation: Integrated, web-based product documentation
 Broad Range of Resources: User forums, annual user conference, online technology workshops, contributed models and papers, and free lab manuals for popular textbooks downloadable from OPNET web site
 Technical Support: World-class technical support available at a significantly discounted price.
 FREE Training: OPNET standard training is available free of charge to University Program participants
=============================================================================

To apply for academic licenses, please complete the online application for Research with OPNET from the following link: http://www.opnet.com/university_program/research_with_opnet/. In case you are unable to upload your research description/ class syllabus, please send them to university@opnet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…