Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz tel me the reason for MOSFET failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhavaithyanathan

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using MOSFET for the 3φ inverter to drive BLDC motor.Mosfet are frequently damaged . i could not not understand why it is getting damaged without giving supply to the inverter....plz tell me the reason

Check that you define reasonable doping densities, temperatures, applied biases, etc. -Use smaller grid spacing in regions where electric field, etc. is expected to vary more.

You didn't specify the type of mosfet. It is very hard to guess for us. Be more specific!

Mosfets can be destroyed easily in a number of ways. Static discharge (ESD), voltage spikes, incorrect filtering, defective clamping diode, etc...

use paralel diodes for all mosfet.

Added after 1 minutes:

use paralel diodes for all mosfets.

hai dude
no were mention wt type of circuite ur using . plz include schematics to get a proper answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back