Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls help me to determine where should i connect the pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

darlling5147

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i trying to build diff. amplifier with op-amp. i found a diagram but i dunno where should the pin (black circuit) connect to, ground it?

thx for information

The one you encircled should be connected to ground.

If you are using 741 OpAmp:

pin1- n.c.
pin2- inverting input terminal
pin3- non-inverting input terminal
pin4- -Vs (negative volatge supply terminal)
pin5- n.c.
pin6- output terminal
pin7- +Vs (posotive voltage supply terminal)
pin8- n.c.

darlling5147,
The pin should be connected to the reference voltage for the single ended output. In other words, if you want the voutput voltage to be with respect to +2V, you would connect the pint to a +2V reference. If you want the output voltage to be with respect to ground, then connect the pint to ground. If you connect it to a voltage other than ground, you must be careful not to exceed the input common mode voltage range of the op-amp.
Regards,
Kral

Kral said:
darlling5147,
The pin should be connected to the reference voltage for the single ended output. In other words, if you want the voutput voltage to be with respect to +2V, you would connect the pint to a +2V reference. If you want the output voltage to be with respect to ground, then connect the pint to ground. If you connect it to a voltage other than ground, you must be careful not to exceed the input common mode voltage range of the op-amp.
Regards,
Kral

thx u very much./...i got ur message :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back