Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls help me to design this project which has been alloted to me by college..!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

umesh.indoriaa

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guyz..

i want to make a project in which i need to make one system through which every body can access the file eg. document, pdf etc. via bluetooth. what interfaces i will need to design for this project??
can anybody help to find the circuit diagram for such a system??

thanks in advance..

ragards
umesh kumar

Indori bhai,rather than than searching for "circuit diagram", why not try building one yourself? And yes,If this is the first time you're going to work (*on your own*) with microcontrollers,then this project is going to be challenging (and fun!)
you'll find all the help you need from your college and seniors.If you face any problem,post it here!
And are you from GSITS/Medicaps? Your seniors have done such projects. Ring them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back