Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plotting S21,S12,S23 etc in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

quk

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying o design wilkinson power divider with coaxial probe feed at 16GHz. Please it some one can write down the deign procedure.
Also please tell me how can I check this divider in HFSS (how feed is given at input? what should be at output ports?). Finally how can i see the plot of S21,S12,S22 etc please write the steps for HFSS. I will be really thankful to all of you. Please help

For the S-Parameter plots:
Right-Click on results and then select create report and then ok. In the next dialog you could select the S-parameter that should be on the plot

Design steps:
1-Draw the geometry for your design
2-Add the boundary conditions: radiation box (necessary for antennas),waveports, etc.
3-Add a solution setup (determine the working frequency and the type of solution:fast, interpolating or descerete)
4-Add a frequency sweep
5-Run the analysis
6-Add Various types of results (Graphs of S parameters, field distributions, gain, radiation pattern, etc.)

Thanx 4 your replies guy. (ahmino) I want design procedure for wilkinson power divider and its simulation in HFSS by which i mean that how should i apply coaxial feed at input, what should be at outputs ports so that i can see the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back