Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please send me a paper about DC-DC charge pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycolee

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, everybody
can somebody have the paper named "Supply noise insensitive bandgap regulator using capacitive chargepump DC-DC converter"?
if possible, please send it to me.
my email address is oldwulf@gmail.com
anyway, thanks to all friends.

Supply noise insensitive bandgap regulator using capacitive chargepump DC-DC converter
Chang-Hyeon Lee; McCellan, K.; Choma, J., Jr.
Circuits and Systems, 1999. ISCAS apos;99. Proceedings of the 1999 IEEE International Symposium on
Volume 6, Issue , Jul 1999 Page(s):89 - 92 vol.6
Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/ISCAS.1999.780102
Summary:This paper presents a supply noise insensitive bandgap regulator using a capacitive charge pump DC-DC converter (BRCC) with -50 dB power supply noise rejection (PSNR) in a 0.35 μm CMOS process. This proposed BRCC promises to reduce temperature sensitivities and suppress low/high frequency power supply noise using stacked cascoded N-type output transistors. In particular, since the operational amplifiers inside BRCC for a solid BRCC regulation receive a supply voltage from the pre-regulated output, they are immune to supply ch

Post your request here:

Status
Not open for further replies.