Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please reply urgently!!! mixer simulation at AWR

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrankrtp

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please reply urgently!!!

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY!!!!! Has anybody got a some of the mixer simulation at AWR??? PLEASE HELP'!!!!!!!!!! please send us a link!!! we didn't find..

please reply urgently!!!

check the getting started guide
and what do uwant to do in Mixer

khouly

Re: please reply urgently!!!

we have got a projet at microwave and our design mixer is not operate so we must find a mixer simulation at awr between 2 hours. if you have any simulation PLEASE SEND!! Which kind of mixer use is not important

please reply urgently!!!

Let me guess, you and the other person are a students whose mixer assignment does not simulate? You need a mixer simulation because you can't pass off one of the 17 examples include with AWR as your own? You would get a better grade if tried to figure out what's wrong. This is what we call in American engineering schools "weeding out".

Re: please reply urgently!!!

My subject is a research and my academician give us a this site link so he wants to us research.And we have a mixer but it hasn't got operate correctly ;have a problem.I explain this at the top of my request. It is not a on guard request,surely you don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back