Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please need help on building moving message sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_sen86

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i currently started a project where by i have to build a project with atmega8 or 16 ar 32. I bought all three of the microchips. I got 10 x 5by7 dot matric leds and 74HC595 shift register too. Using them i need to build it please can anyone help me i need really urgent help thanks....

I did but none of them used atmega8 or 16 or 32 even if they did they used different shift register not 74hc595..

Hello i_sen86
I program pic's so I can't help you with the programming, but I have made a couple of scrolling message signs. one was with 74hc505's and the others were made with cascading cd4017's. When I do it again I will use the 4017's there cheaper and the program is easier to write.
gogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back