Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Please Help me verifiy this circuit is valid or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuKosugi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys...this is related to my power load test topic. I need help to verify the circuit in the image. Does it valid? I search internet but I saw that always have a resistor between R1 and R2 going to ground...This question may look funny but thanks to those who can help.....thanks again.

LoadWiringPFC250.jpg

Sorry, but your question is not clear.
However in your drawing there is no interaction between 5V generator and 12V generator. The first one only sees the R1 load while the other only sees the R2 load. This means a change in R1 will only affect the current of the 5V generator, and a change in R2 will only affect the current of the 12V generator
Inserting a third resistor R3, from the node R1-R2 to ground, it will share the current coming from both R1 and R2, so the two meshes will not be longer independent one each other. This means a change in R1, R2 or R3 will affect the current of both generators

Sorry if am not clear but your explanation is fine...thanks a lot.

ya its a valid circuit
you can see it as two independent circuits
one with gnd--------5v+ ----- R1 ----- gnd
other gnd--------12v----------R2-----gnd

Because the junction of R1 and R2 is at ground potential, the two meshes are now independent (the vertical middle line can be shrunk to a point). Redraw and you will see clearly what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back