Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please Help me in HFSS , Urgent...Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasrupam

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I've designed a toroid for simulation in Hfss.I just wanted to see the uniform magnetic field inside the toroid and the direction of E-field(which should in z-direction). I excited the toroid by using lump port and my solution type was driven modal.The toroid is surrounded by some lossy material having conductivity=0.6,relative permittivity=60. My operating frequency is 64 MHz and added some lumped LC in the toroid for the resonance at 64 MHz.My S11 is around -30DB. But, problem is simulation result shows H-field is not uniform inside the toroid,its in two differernt direction and also the E-field is not in the right direction.It is worth to note that I've tried to excite the structure by using wave port,driven terminal but the result is pretty same.

I don't know where is the problem?Why I don't get the appropriate E-field and H-field direction? Is there anything wrong with my excitation? Please suggest me something..I need urgent help..Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back