Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me for getting ad 620 instrumentation amplifier output correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibas

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Iam posting my circuit diagram of the Ad 620 instrumentation amplifier and the values of components used in the circuit in two separate attachments.please refer to it and mention any change if i have to make to the circuit to get the amplified output.When i connected this circuit first i was not getting the required gain.But now iam getting very huge gain than the gain that is required.The gain equation for ad 620 is G=(49.4k/rg)+1. isn't it? I need a gain of about 100 or below 100.please help me.I used the 0.1 uf capacitor between the input signal and the non inverting input to remove the dc offset components.Is that correct to use it?

Do i need to insert a resistor between the inverting and non inverting input terminals of the op amp and ground that resistor to reduce the effect of the input bias current?
Some body please help me.

If the circuit diagram is wrong somebody please reply or upload a correct circuit diagram of the instrumentation amplifier using ad 620 ic.

Attachments

• circuit diagram.jpg
    circuit diagram.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 135
  • component values.jpg
    component values.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 138

The datasheet is pretty clear and complete, Pg 16 of the
one I have shows the table for Rg values vs gain. I have
only ever used it with the default unity gain config, myself.
I'd neglect input bias current unless your signal source is
megohm-range impedance.

Reducing the effect of bias current isn't exactly the problem. But the inputs must be never left floating as the + input in your circuit.

My application is to amplify the signal output from a vibration sensor or vibration analyzer which is comparatively very less.For that will opamp ic 741 connected in non inverting configuration be suitable?
somebody please reply fast.

Without knowing the parameters of your output signal of the sensor and output signal requirement difficult to advise

Status
Not open for further replies.