Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me about my CoCentric 2002.05

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenade

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When I followed the instructions in the "Getting Start with CoCentric System Studio" to build a Data Flow Graph model, an error was found at the generation of the C code. It seems that CCSS has installed correctly and the license and environment vars were also set properly. I paste the error informs here, and hope somebody can give me some advice. Thank you.

Generating source code for model 'library_dfg/model_dfg'... ERROR:
Error in compilation of internal formats when executing: exec
/EDA/Synopsys/css/linux/ccss/esterel/iclc /home/Neo/ccss_sim/mode
l_dfg/model_dfg_mach.ic -o
/home/Neo/ccss_sim/model_dfg/model_dfg_mach.lc, child killed:
segmentation violation <compile_internal_form ats>

What's your platform? If it is solaris, you may try to install gnusolaris instead of solaris. In addition you should configure your c++ compiler properly. There is a confiuration file shipped with the ccss release under the platform directory. It is called sourceme.csh or sourceme.sh depending on your shell. There is also a readme file. You may find some information.

And I have a question...
I installed linux version CoCentric Studio 2003.12.
OS is advanced server 2.1.
But I can't code creation because tool reports undefinded symbol list during simulation.
What is problem ?

best77 said:
And I have a question...
I installed linux version CoCentric Studio 2003.12.
OS is advanced server 2.1.
But I can't code creation because tool reports undefinded symbol list during simulation.
What is problem ?
I installed solaris version ccss 2003.12 a few days ago. I installed both gccsparcOS5 and sparcOS5. But the sparcOS5 does not work. I only use gccsparcOS5. It works very well.
For linux version, I installed 2003.03_sp2. I think you should include the following command in your .cshrc.
source $SYNOPSYS_CCSS/../gnupackages/source_me.csh
It may help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back