Status
Not open for further replies.

serenade

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When I followed the instructions in the "Getting Start with CoCentric System Studio" to build a Data Flow Graph model, an error was found at the generation of the C code. It seems that CCSS has installed correctly and the license and environment vars were also set properly. I paste the error informs here, and hope somebody can give me some advice. Thank you.

Generating source code for model 'library_dfg/model_dfg'... ERROR:
Error in compilation of internal formats when executing: exec
/EDA/Synopsys/css/linux/ccss/esterel/iclc /home/Neo/ccss_sim/mode
l_dfg/model_dfg_mach.ic -o
/home/Neo/ccss_sim/model_dfg/model_dfg_mach.lc, child killed:
segmentation violation <compile_internal_form ats>

What's your platform? If it is solaris, you may try to install gnusolaris instead of solaris. In addition you should configure your c++ compiler properly. There is a confiuration file shipped with the ccss release under the platform directory. It is called sourceme.csh or sourceme.sh depending on your shell. There is also a readme file. You may find some information.

And I have a question...
I installed linux version CoCentric Studio 2003.12.
OS is advanced server 2.1.
But I can't code creation because tool reports undefinded symbol list during simulation.
What is problem ?

best77 said:
And I have a question...
I installed linux version CoCentric Studio 2003.12.
OS is advanced server 2.1.
But I can't code creation because tool reports undefinded symbol list during simulation.
What is problem ?
I installed solaris version ccss 2003.12 a few days ago. I installed both gccsparcOS5 and sparcOS5. But the sparcOS5 does not work. I only use gccsparcOS5. It works very well.
For linux version, I installed 2003.03_sp2. I think you should include the following command in your .cshrc.
source $SYNOPSYS_CCSS/../gnupackages/source_me.csh
It may help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…