Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLEASE HELP im a third year student doing a PIC project

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmanultra

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have to design a project for a gold wafer smart card reader, the smart card contains a pic16f84a and a 24c16 eeprom device, i beg please any one to please give me some sample "beginer's" code using a pic or anything that you think is useful to start my project its for the whole year and i must start learning pic programming, because they dont teach that in uni we did the 68000 and intel 80x86.

please help i need any resource. :( :(

hi zmanultra,
i think u ought to search this site throughly, as there are more than enough discussions, articles and tips for one to become an expert from a novice.
i learnt a lot from this place and i think i owe a lot to elektroda. Take a look at the search engine and u may find ur project done long ago here....
Goto david tait's page, www.rentronics.com, www.myke.com etc and of course www.google.com( the best search for anything).
hope this helped
:) sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back