Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help buck-boost with 4switchers inside design papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycelldevice

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please help buck-boost with 4switchers inside design papers.

Hey gentle man
what is your question? do you need help for design a buck boost converter? if yes, what is your problem in its designing?
Respect

i design the buck-boost with 4 switchs inside, i want use voltage mode, but how to design the ramp signal and the EA output level shift for buck control?

He buddy!
Hi
You can take an integral from square wave to make a triangular wave, that it is enough to make PWM signal for your aim.
for example with miller integrator. you should know that your triangular wave should has DC signal. ( my mean is your triangle wave should become between zero and +vcc. ( have not negative). and you can use a comparator , like LM311 . and your triangle will being in V- (inverting input) of comparator and your DC feed back will being at V+ ( non inverting input).
Best Regards
Goldsmith

TRY find out non-invert buck-boost
Smooth Transition and Ripple Reduction in 4-Switch Non-Inverting

A high efficiency, non-inverting, buck-boost DC-DC converter

google can find some paper
but non-invert buck boost have many patents
when VIN close Vout and how reduce IL improve efficiency ..

Status
Not open for further replies.