Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please guide = 27mhz wireless handy without licence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vu2ryp

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please guide

hi to all, iam ham operetor my callsign is vu2ryp. ihave question can anyone guide
i want to use 27mhz wireless handy for my delhi airport project.can i use withaout licence?if yes upto what tx,rx power.i need 6pcs to 9pcs handy which communicate each other and my area is 1.3km to 3km.so any one know about it please guide.i try wpc web site but site is not open.

please guide

Hai Rajendra Purohit Ji, As you are refering your project in Delhi, you may get better info from WPC wing itself. As far as my knowledge says, 27Mhz can be used for communication without license untill the power does'nt exceed 0.5 watts. Above that you need a Citizen band license. You may try wether 0.5 watts does your job. Good luck

Re: please guide

thanks pranam.yesterday wpc site is open and i got detail for cb now please tel me what they mentioned i can use 5w withaout licence but @5w power hoe much km is cover and can i use 8 to 10 handy to communicate each other and suggest me dealer in delhi or mumbai.
thanks 73s.

Re: please guide

Hai Rajendra Purohit Ji, You may refer Mr Sandesh Kamath (VU2SXF) who is in Mumbai and deal with ham equipments. His Cell number is +919869457597
Also you may contact Mr G. Saravanan(VU2ETS) lives in Mysore. Cell number +919448047388
Hope this will help you. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back