Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please comment on this oscilloscope GDS-820S 150Mhz DSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
gds 820 forum

Hi,

We have a bunch of those scopes at work. They do the job, but they're not great. If you were thinking of using the USB connection, forget about it. It's as useless as they come!

For maybe an extra 10% you can get an Agilent or a Tektronic which offers the same functionality, but with improved user interface, better USB / PC connectivity, and the scope will be smaller. The GDS-820 is two or three times bigger (in depth).

I'd suggest you visit a local electronics distributor and ask if you can see some scopes. I'm sure they'll have one or two in a back room that they could show you.

Hope this helps you!

parinda

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
uni-t - ut-2152c - oscilloscope, dso, 150mhz, col

Take a look at Rigol scopes. They are good, I have one and am very happy with it. Do not purchase one with the built in Logic Analyser, they have a design problem that Rigol have admitted to.

rigol

what do you think about this dso
**broken link removed**

uni-t 2152c

You should try this one,

**broken link removed**

now in proportion price/quality – the best:!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor