Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Piezo Electic Film- interface to microcontoller

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijay s

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Piezo Electic Film

Hai
How to connect Piezo Film Sensor to Microcontrollers.... i tried to measure voltage across Piezo Film, but Nothing i can get...

Piezo Electic Film

Hallo Vijay s,
If you has a folie, apply it (press or band as you will it later) for to know how high is your signal, but dont forget -in temperatur it can be stronge vary- and design corresponding amplifier.
Corresponding means: charge amplifier:)!
Pls read some piezo (film) datasheets & theorie, but minimum wikipedia:)...
K.

Re: Piezo Electic Film

ya.. i Know about Piezo Sensors....
Can we connect Sensors directly to ADC.. Red Wire to ADC input pin and Black Wire to GND...

or we have to connect any Resistors across it... Datasheet Speaks something on impedance...

Re: Piezo Electic Film

vijay s said:
ya.. i Know about Piezo Sensors....
Aha, than is all perfect, nothing to do_or?:)
You see; impedance is to understand_"=AC widerstand of an Amp at workings freq.", it can be x time higher as the resistors value between same points...
You must search/trigger for short pulses_maybe in usec range, but take a scope probe of min. 10MOhm.
You must believ me_or the lexicons:), it need a charge amp!
K....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back