Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC24fj256gb106 uart sample program for 32 bit data transmission and data receive

Status
Not open for further replies.
R u seen architecture diagram photo., they only used Timer2 and timer3. Its correct or not? I need to initialize that two timers only. Ok

Go to page 164 - PWM mode. Check point number 5. Go to page 167 of the datasheet - the OCxCON1 register. Check bits 10-12. You can see that you can select any of the timers.

Ok... 5PWM modules working by used 5 Timers.

Then How to run balance 4 PWM modules?

You can run those 4 off the existing 5 timers.

You can run all the PWM modules off one timer if you want. eg. if you want, all PWM modules can use only Timer 2 as time base.
Or you can rearrange however you want. Eg. You can have 2 running off Timer 1, 3 running off Timer 2, 1 off Timer 3 and 3 off Timer 4 without even using Timer 5.

I hope it's clearer now.

Oh. PWM 2 and PWM 6 also running in timer2 based its correct?

Yes. As you wish. You can have PWM 2 and PWM 6 run off Timer 2. You can have them run off Timer 3 or any of the timers.

ok thanks. But i need to change the different duty cycle PWM 2 and PWM 6. Its possible or not? {eg- PWM2=25% means PWM6=70%}

Yes, you can control the duty cycle of each PWM module independently. Load the duty cycle and period values into the corresponding OCxR and OCxRS registers, as required. Use OC2R and OC2RS for PWM module 2. Use OC6R and OC6RS for PWM module 6.

Thanks friend :) I will check and tell you.

If u have sample code for Hi-tech c compiler. I need to know how to download the header files.

I don't use Hi-Tech C, but I'm sure you can find what you need if you search on Google. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.