PIC24fj256gb106 uart sample program for 32 bit data transmission and data receive

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragav4456

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need sample program for PIC24fj256gb106 UART sample program for data transmission and receive.?

Thanks friend,

I need PWM sample code also... Kindly help me.

**broken link removed**

I have one doubt, I need a 9 PWM modules running different duty cycle in PIC24FJ256GB106 IC (This IC have a 5 timers only). It is possiable or not?

I have one doubt, I need a 9 PWM modules running different duty cycle in PIC24FJ256GB106 IC (This IC have a 5 timers only). It is possiable or not?
so long as you can set the OCxR registers to the required duty cycles you should be OK

ok.. I need different duty cycle from 9 PWM modules. But this IC have only 5 timers.

All 9 output compare outputs can run from a single timer, each producing a different duty cycle. You don't need a timer for each PWM output.

Keith

Thanks
I need sample coding for 9 PWM modules. Kindly help me

Which timer? 1,2 or 5? I need independent 9 pwm outputs given to 9 led light. It is possible or not?

I need PWM output pin details also?

Last edited:

Kindly help me. How to send a hex code in IC usb pin.? (Which programmer is used for this PIC24fj256gb106 IC?)

Thanks. My hardware is designed for inbuilt USB programmer. How to send a program data by using USB?

I need 24fj256gb106 IC 9 PWM output pins name also..

You really have to read the datasheets. PWM is called "Output compare" - Section 14.

Keith.

- - - Updated - - -

You also need to read about "peripheral pin select" in Section 10.

datasheet Did't specify the output compare pin details

Kindly specify the pin no OC1,OC2......OC9.

- - - Updated - - -

I need PIC24f USB Boot loader details also..

There are no fixed pin numbers for the OC outputs - that is why you need to read the chapter on Peripheral Pin Select.

The bootloader is listed on the Microchip device page! **broken link removed**

I would suggest you forget the bootloader until you have managed a few basics.

Keith

Thanks for your reply

I need to send a program hex code from PC to 24fj256gb106 IC by using USB. How to send it?

I have doubt in PWM

I need to know about the PWM working dependent upon the Timer based. its correct or not?

and also i am using PIC24fj256gb106 IC, this IC having 5 timers and 9 PWM modules.

Kindly explain it?

- - - Updated - - -

PIC24fj256gb106 architecture diagram.

Each PWM module must have a time base and duty cycle selection. You can use any of the timers as a time base. So, for PWM, you can have up to 5 time bases. All 9 PWM modules can run off one timer, or they can be run from 5 different timers.

Status
Not open for further replies.